All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Theme League Classifieds > Upton Bros League (need 1 more)
3/2/2013 7:13 AM
Mlb104291 Upton Brothers All in the Family League. 3 teams needed. Make a team consisting of players who have relatives also on the team. Father , son, grandson, brother, cousin, uncle. Sorry, no inlaws, must be blood relatives. $140 million cap with no clones, ww, trades or aaa.
3/2/2013 11:28 AM
Sounds like a fun league.  Do the players have to have seasons in the WIS database?  For example, Roger Clemens kid is in the Astros minor league system, so could I use the Rocket on my team?
3/2/2013 9:21 PM (edited)
Yes they have to be on the roster as well. So no you could not use roger at this time
3/2/2013 9:23 PM
2 teams left to go.
3/3/2013 12:16 PM
Oh so all the players on your roster have to be related?  If I use George Brett I must also have Ken Brett on the roster??
3/4/2013 3:07 PM
Correct. For some listings of baseball relatives check out baseball almanac or google specific players you have questions about.
3/5/2013 1:48 PM
Let's go folks only 2 teams needed to get this show on the road.
3/5/2013 2:16 PM
We are now full. Waiting for 1 team to adjust its roster so it can be approved.
3/7/2013 2:06 PM
1 team needed to fill league.
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Theme League Classifieds > Upton Bros League (need 1 more)

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.