All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Punt return tds seem very high
2/25/2013 1:47 PM
It seems like I am busting one every game.  I have had 3 games with 2 or more.  The game I just tested there were 3 total kick return tds.  In the old engine I could go a whole season without busting one.  I think we all love this game, that's why were doing this beta stuff!
2/25/2013 5:54 PM
You've had 2 or more punt return TDs in several games?  I've not seen anywhere near that level.  Do you happen to know what the ratings look like between the teams?  It's sort of tough to explain what to look for, but in general if you look at you highest dozen str/spd players (not linemen) and their Special Teams IQ, you can sort of compare the two teams.  You can also look at the return man's ratings.  Any info that would point me to why these are high is appreciated.
3/3/2013 4:59 PM
I've had about 5 games with me getting a pr or kor td, and the next kickoff returned right back!!!  My team is awfull, so that could be part of it.  My return man is nothing special.
3/3/2013 8:20 PM
Looking at special teams stats proves more about punts. # 25 rated punter at 53 yds average, #1 at 59 yds. The #25 punter for longest punt was 71 yds. Don't know in real life if there are 25 punters who get a 70 yd punt in a season, much less 25 who get one in one week.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Punt return tds seem very high

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.