2/19/2013 6:35 PM

Error

An error occurred on the page: Matchup.aspx. Please contact customer support with more details or wait a few seconds and try again.

Clicking the Refresh button will NOT reload the page that caused the error. You must return to the page using the menu or back button. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I get this on every test game I try.

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
2/19/2013 8:40 PM
That and because you didn't use the caps lock...
2/19/2013 9:28 PM
You know I thought Gino might have had something constructive to say so I took the block off him.  But as usual just his own self importance showed up.  He's back being blocked. 
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
2/20/2013 9:11 AM
Hey iam, I had the same problem.  It only happened when I used my custom game plans.  It worked fine on the default game plans.  It took me a while to figure out what was wrong.  When I created my custom game plans, I only filled out half of it.  I didn't notice that there were two sections.  One for normal plays and one for when you were inside your own 20.  Since half of my game plans were blank, it wouldn't run.
2/20/2013 6:02 PM
Thanks bucki.
2/20/2013 8:20 PM
There was an issue that was allowing the save of invalid defensive playbooks.  We released a fix for this today and believe to have corrected the invalid playbooks.  Can you please go through your defensive playbooks to make sure they save and then let us know if you continue to have issues with testing games.
2/20/2013 9:07 PM
Redid and saved my offensive and defensive playbooks and then the test games would not run.
2/21/2013 12:00 AM
Posted by 0bigzeke0 on 2/20/2013 9:08:00 PM (view original):
Redid and saved my offensive and defensive playbooks and then the test games would not run.
Thanks.  I believe it is due to your formation settings but we'll investigate this.
2/21/2013 2:33 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 2/19/2013 9:28:00 PM (view original):
You know I thought Gino might have had something constructive to say so I took the block off him.  But as usual just his own self importance showed up.  He's back being blocked. 

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.