2/19/2013 1:33 AM
It seems to me some plays don't take up too much time while others take longer than normal.  I can see an incomplete pass taking 6 seconds, but running 40 yds plus the extra point taking 6 seconds. If a team was a primary running team and was successful they should use like 2/3 of the clock. In a test game my team ran 3 straight for 24 yds, but took less than a minute. The clock would stop for the first down, but still should have taken longer than 47 seconds. It seems all plays that result in a first down take 5 or 6 seconds. I don't know what others think, but maybe should be adjusted to be more realistic. I just checked one of my other teams that I primarily run and each play took approximately 30 seconds.
2/22/2013 3:46 PM
After first look at exibition games, seems some pass plays that end up incomplete are still taking about 4 - 5 seconds, even on plays where the QB takes a second look. Should these be a little longer - like 10 - 15 sec?
2/22/2013 6:25 PM
Also, when I have "run clock" specified, the game is calling timeouts in the opponents end of the field.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.