Not sure what has all been posted, been busy and can't read them all
1. The ability to change the names of the position roles, and to edit how many.
2. To be able to see the position roles in the recruiting summary page. I love that I can see them while recruiting, just need them once they get on my 'big board'
3. The ability to line up different players at different positions, but not in excess. (i.e a RB in SG as a WR, a TE as a FB or WR, CB as WR, etc). Realistic ones would be great.
4. The ability to save each down (like the old game planning) instead of the whole game plan at once.
5. I saw this topic, but the ability to edit what each LB is on the line. (I right now have my ILBs playing at the OLB spot and vice versa because of the OLBs being in the line).
I'm sure I'll have more, but these are the ones right now.