All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Things that I would like to see
2/18/2013 9:20 PM
Not sure what has all been posted, been busy and can't read them all

1. The ability to change the names of the position roles, and to edit how many.
2. To be able to see the position roles in the recruiting summary page.  I love that I can see them while recruiting, just need them once they get on my 'big board'
3. The ability to line up different players at different positions, but not in excess.  (i.e a RB in SG as a WR, a TE as a FB or WR, CB as WR, etc).  Realistic ones would be great.
4. The ability to save each down (like the old game planning) instead of the whole game plan at once.
5. I saw this topic, but the ability to edit what each LB is on the line. (I right now have my ILBs playing at the OLB spot and vice versa because of the OLBs being in the line).

I'm sure I'll have more, but these are the ones right now.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Things that I would like to see

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.