2/18/2013 7:20 PM
Posted this elsewhere, but thought might more responses (this may get a ginoresponse for cluttering the board)

I have read the posts and observed the high rushing totals (especially QB, whether designed run [Trombumpet's SG QB Run] or Scrambles [I set an all Trips, all Pass GP -- Tested against self, only runs were QB scrambles, total rushing in excess of 150 yds each and in some cases 200+]).

But I am also seeing depressed passing stats (total yds, compl %) and exaggerated sack totals.

My question: Is the pass nerfed, or does effective passing require a higher player skill attribute and formation iq?
2/19/2013 11:34 AM
I think this really addresses the current state of the beta engine.  Basically all of the pieces are there in the engine, but the results are under construction.  The results for both rushing and passing are not currently where I think they should be for release.  Essentially, it's not that passing results are nerfed, as much as they are still being worked on.

So if you see results where you think they are low, please post it.  Any analysis of the results, like match ups or break down of plays, that can be supplied will be helpful in getting the results to where they should be.

I expect this first phase of beta to be very heavy on adjusting results, so the rest of the beta can be more about fine tuning and adding features.

2/20/2013 9:57 AM
thanks norbert...i'm very happy with the functionality of 3.0.  glad to see the results are being fine tuned, i will leave it at that.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.