2/18/2013 10:27 AM
Here you can make suggestions or ask questions about test game and the PBP and Debug PBP 
2/18/2013 10:33 AM
I have noticed the QB is still getting way to many yards on few carries in the games.
2/18/2013 11:05 AM
Posted by ginobili04 on 2/18/2013 10:33:00 AM (view original):
I have noticed the QB is still getting way to many yards on few carries in the games.
This is related to the high rushing. I'll be working on that this following week.
2/18/2013 1:26 PM
Ok and I have also noticed where teams are having 15-20 sacks a game against a passing team.
2/18/2013 1:48 PM
So far, for some reason when using Mozilla I cannot post in the forums.  It allows me if I use Google Chrome.   Next and most importantly is that I am lucky if I can play 1 test game before it starts showing the error page.  I can play games sporadically, but usually get the error more than I get a test game.  Even when playing the same team over and over.  I have checked and re-checked my playbooks and all are set, don't have any set at none like most have had issues with.
2/18/2013 2:53 PM
i havent been able to play any test games.  i changed my game plans and loaded them into the game plan page, now i get the error every time i try to simulate a game with my team.  Claremont McKenna Harvey Mudd Scrips in world Craven
2/18/2013 4:00 PM
I had trouble playing them against my CMHMS Manchester team.
2/18/2013 4:15 PM
Also in the PBP I notice when we run default game plans we can see the formations but most of the time the formations don't show up, just the play calling. Are we gonna be able to see what formations a team runs so we can game plan against that formation? It would help out a lot.
2/19/2013 7:42 PM
Norbert, are we gonna see the formations a team runs in the PBP so we can gameplan against that formation? It's kind of hard to choose how to gameplan if we don't know what formation the team is running.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.