2/18/2013 10:21 AM
Here you can make suggestions or ask questions about game plans
2/18/2013 12:06 PM
I have read the posts and observed the high rushing totals (especially QB, whether designed run [Trombumpet's SG QB Run] or Scrambles [I set an all Trips, all Pass GP -- Tested against self, only runs were QB scrambles, total rushing in excess of 150 yds each and in some cases 200+]).

But I am also seeing depressed passing stats (total yds, compl %) and exaggerated sack totals. My question: Is the pass nerfed, or does effective passing require a higher player skill attribute and formation iq?
2/18/2013 4:17 PM
How do we delete customized game plans , or are we gonna just go into the one we created and make changes to then? Some my game plans were tests and I don't want to have to go in and change every down and distance and play formation and play call.
2/19/2013 11:42 AM
Posted by ginobili04 on 2/18/2013 4:17:00 PM (view original):
How do we delete customized game plans , or are we gonna just go into the one we created and make changes to then? Some my game plans were tests and I don't want to have to go in and change every down and distance and play formation and play call.
Before throwing in a delete feature, I wanted to get feedback on this.  Just on the technical side of keeping our database space down and losing database IDs, it's easier to re-use old playbooks than delete and create new ones, so if it works okay to not be able to delete playbooks, we would prefer that.  So for the feedback on this, consider if this was the real game would you be okay with always modifying obsolete playbooks?  Keep in mind that we hope to add some copy/paste or loading type functionality to help set up the playbooks.  So perhaps the only down side is that you have a playbook sitting there that you just don't use any more.
2/19/2013 5:34 PM
I kinda like the feature you have now where you can copy an existing playbook to a new one. Say you wanted to test Trips against Pro-set. You fill out one for Trips and then copy one for Pro-set. You would just have to change the formation instead of all the other settings.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.