2/18/2013 12:56 AM
I see that there is a place at the top of the formations as we edit them to enter a name for each formation.  I would guess that this is so that we can have more than one Player Group for each formation.

This feature isn't working for me.  Is it just turned off for the Beta?
2/18/2013 5:50 AM
Doesn't look like you can change the default playbook, but if you make a new one you shouldn't have a problem.
2/18/2013 12:51 PM
Yes, I can make new playbooks, but not new formation groupings.
2/19/2013 11:44 AM
You must switch to Advanced Formations.  There is a button to do this on the right hand side of the formations page.
2/19/2013 12:30 PM
I still do not see a way to change the name of an offensive or defensive formation or to create a seperate one, even after switching to Advanced Mode. All of the formations on offense and defense are labeled "Default" and from what I can tell, this isn't something that can be changed.
2/19/2013 12:40 PM
Posted by fakelouholtz on 2/19/2013 12:30:00 PM (view original):
I still do not see a way to change the name of an offensive or defensive formation or to create a seperate one, even after switching to Advanced Mode. All of the formations on offense and defense are labeled "Default" and from what I can tell, this isn't something that can be changed.
The Default formation can not have it's name changed.  This is by design as in some cases there will be times where we will refer to the "default" formation, so we want to make it clear which one that is.  Plus you can not delete the default formation.

If you create a new formation, you should be able to change it's name.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.