2/16/2013 8:10 PM
Unable to produce a TE reception in any sims even whe running double TE's (ND BOX) with TE set at 100% for every length.
2/17/2013 12:28 AM
I also did not see any TE receptions in my 200 games simed.
2/17/2013 1:00 AM
I had to work on getting the settings in. Couldn't get some of them to work. My blocking TE had the catches, possession had none.
2/17/2013 11:38 AM
Also, I noticed if you have the blocking box checked, they won't catch passes.
2/17/2013 12:21 PM
Posted by 0bigzeke0 on 2/17/2013 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Also, I noticed if you have the blocking box checked, they won't catch passes.
Makes since ... you are saying you want them to stay in and block.  That was my issue.
2/17/2013 6:31 PM
Yea.. if you tell them to block they will block.. tell them to go out on a route and they will.. and then its just where you have them set to catch balls and how often you throw in that zone (VS, S, M, L, D)
2/17/2013 11:29 PM
Blocking is something I'd like to get feedback on.  Right now it is a simple on/off. They are either blocking or they are running routes. We all know that is a little too simplistic for blocking, especially for the TE.  On the other hand, trying to make the engine do something more than that might be more than we want to bite off at this time.

But that is the correct assessment, TEs are not considered targets if they are blocking.
2/18/2013 1:31 PM
If the TE's act like WRs when they are set to NOT BLOCK (that is, they will still block some on running plays), then this should be fine.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.