2/16/2013 2:17 PM
When running some test game simulations, I noticed that I can no longer tell what offensive/defensive formations my team or the opposing team is running in game (like in the live version of GridIron). Is this intended or something that's going to be fixed in later patches?
2/16/2013 3:15 PM
Also, after running some tests... it appears that passing and inside rushing attempts are really easy to stop while outside rushes are basically unstoppable (8 YPC)
2/16/2013 5:52 PM
Posted by justinlee_24 on 2/16/2013 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Also, after running some tests... it appears that passing and inside rushing attempts are really easy to stop while outside rushes are basically unstoppable (8 YPC)
The outside rushing issue is a known problem and is being worked on.
2/16/2013 9:01 PM
Yeah, I was trying to build a defensive gameplan around another team's playbook and realized quickly that I couldn't adjust to the formations the other coach runs...that's going to change, right? Or have I overlooked something?    

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.