2/14/2013 11:18 PM
Just did a couple of test games and noticed that Interceptions are not being run back at all...at least of the 8 ints that I looked at, none had a return at all. There should be a return of at least some yardage on at least 1/3 of INT's, I would think. Having no returns at all is unrealistic.
2/14/2013 11:20 PM
Pretty sure Norbert said penalties, fatigue and run backs are not included in the Beta yet.
2/15/2013 12:04 AM
With the exception of penalties, those other things are in the game, but probable need to be tweaked.  You are correct in that I had mentioned earlier in one of the status posts that I still had to add those in, but turnover run backs and fatigue are in the engine.  I think I probably was a little too conservative on the INT run backs given the high number of run backs the 2.0 engine has.
2/15/2013 1:24 AM
SHOTGUN - Robert Thompson takes the snap. [Pass Defense]
[INBlk:54-52 (1.0) OUTStr:55-45 (2.0) OUTAgi:37-35 (2.0) IN:EqualBlocking OUT:OffensePush ]
Thompson throws to a well-covered Hamilton at the MMA 25. Tate intercepts the ball at the MMA 25.
INTERCEPTION by SJU (Dan Tate) at the MMA 25.

Jon Cunningham takes the snap and drops back to pass. [Pass Defense - BLITZ: White]
[INBlk:58-53 (0.0) OUTStr:55-47 (1.0) OUTAgi:41-36 (2.0) IN:EqualBlocking OUT:OffenseStrong ]
The defense is starting to get pressure on Cunningham.
[INBlk:54-52 (0.0) OUTStr:54-51 (1.0) OUTAgi:41-37 (2.0) IN:EqualBlocking OUT:EqualBlocking ]
Cunningham rolls out of the pocket.
[INBlk:58-53 (0.0) OUTStr:56-50 (1.0) OUTAgi:38-36 (2.0) IN:EqualBlocking OUT:EqualBlocking ]
Cunningham throws to Rodgers at the MMA 40. Taylor intercepts the ball at the MMA 40.
INTERCEPTION by MMA (Johnny Taylor) at the MMA 40.

Heres a couple from the PBP.. seems like the play just ends with the INT.
2/15/2013 1:51 AM
Sucks!
2/15/2013 11:26 AM
In some cases they will end with just the INT as when a player dives for the ball or catches the ball and goes down, and it won't always be at the spot where the QB was targeting.  Other cases they will be able to run the INT back.  It might just be that I have to tweak the chance of running it back higher.  I was seeing returns more frequently than what is being reported, so I'll have to check that.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.