All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Theme Leagues > A Managers' Nightmare TEMP Forum
2/24/2013 8:05 AM (edited)
I will be here a while
Checking rosters if you have any questions

Owners that need to take last pick:
Randy/2
YBJsports
TiDealer
JJBBG
6Packattack
kraft/2

2/27/2013 7:52 AM (edited)
Kraftwerk 2's last pick was 1935 Jimmy Jordan Brooklyn Dodgers
2/24/2013 12:43 PM
elmer steele
2/27/2013 2:12 AM
Waiting on WIS to remove a position player from Siphon.
He has 15 position and 8 pitchers.
He wants to take less position players and more pitching and there is no removing the player after drafted.
Change Yes you can change infinitely but remove/delete a player / Not an option.

WIS would rather spend days asking why etc. and dumb questions then just click click player removed and customer happy!

2/27/2013 9:05 AM
We all really need to send tickets questioning why remove button is not used.  It would make it easier all the way around even for the WIS staff that has to fix the problems.
I know I am going to send one after we get started.
5/3/2013 6:52 AM
Review this forum which was started for season 1 draft and info.
The season 1 draft we drafted all 25 players

If you have any questions site mail myself or any owner in the league
Enter Existing League - # THM46272 - view owners signed up and then you can back out until you make a decision

The season 2 draft we are allowing ONLY 5 PLAYERS TO BE REPLACED.
The draft will be done in our PRIVATE FORUM
Interested? Send me a site mail and I will give you access to our private forum and
                     you will be able to see how the teams have progressed and any trades that occurred during season 1.

5/10/2013 8:24 AM
We are down to needing 2 owners and there are 3 teams available to takeover.

Interested? Send me a site mail.
                     Send a site mail to an owner in the league you know.
                     Either way is cool.
                     Sign in to THM 46272,see if there is an owner you know.and then remove your team until you make a decision.

5/17/2013 7:39 PM
I need 1 in the NL,I already have 1 in the AL.

Somebody take 1 and I'll take the other one.

of 17
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Theme Leagues > A Managers' Nightmare TEMP Forum

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.