All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Yost > GUESS Reports Season 41
12/23/2012 1:16 PM
Yost Season 41 is now online (as my Twitter followers @BobHazlewood #GUESS_Reports already knew!)  Make sure your Yost page says season 41 - if not, try clearing your cache or refreshing your browser.

Thank you to everyone that clicks an ad or makes a direct donation in support of the GUESS Reports.  And there's still time to shop at the GUESS Reports Mall, too.  So go BUY BUY BUY.  
12/23/2012 1:48 PM
Thanks Bob. Also, if anyone in D1a is looking for a game, PSU has some openings in our out of conference schedule. Just challenge me. Thanks.
12/23/2012 5:35 PM
Thanx Bob.
12/24/2012 10:29 AM
Thanks bob, guess you got over your ousting in Survivor.
12/25/2012 11:36 AM
It was the thous-, er hundr-, er doz-, er couple of of clicks that brought me back,  
12/25/2012 2:03 PM
Thanks for the reports!
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Yost > GUESS Reports Season 41

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.