11/30/2012 1:42 AM (edited)
Looking for a couple humans to join our humble league in the West Division.
We are an up and coming league enjoying our best season collectively. We should get 3 NT and 2 PIT, so while we are not the MWC ... we aspire to be like them! Give us a look ... thanks

Update: due to a stupid home loss we are now at 2NT and 3 PIT which is still good :) Fingers crossed to get Brown in after the CT semi's are completed
11/28/2012 2:20 PM
Just took a look, pretty impressive what you guys have done so far. Not sure if I would be eligible with my record at Greenville (D3) for an IVY league school.
11/30/2012 1:42 AM
11/30/2012 9:56 AM
More than a .?
12/6/2012 10:35 AM
Penn just became available in Ivy. A great opportunity as baker took it to E8 and B+.
Come and join :)
12/6/2012 11:06 AM
I just grabbed Boston U.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.