Posted by aceswild91 on 11/25/2012 2:41:00 AM (view original):
Hey guys, I had a few quick questions about practice minutes. Appreciate the forums as they have been a huge help.
1.Is GD similar to HD in the fact that 20 minutes in one category is pretty much the "max" and you won't see any additional returns on anything more than 20 minutes in a category?
2. Is GD similar to HD in that 7 minutes or so will generally "hold" a players rating at that category?
3. How much practice time is typical for a formation?
4. How many formations is it feasible to practice and essentially run? Two, three? More, less?
Thanks in advance.
1. No. At 20 - 25 minutes, you see the best attribute gain per minute of practice, but it doesn't suddenly 'shut off' for greater practice times; you just see a smaller attribute gain per minute of practice.
2. Yes, 7 - 8 minutes of practice will keep an attribute steady.
3. Depends on the coach. Some practice 10 minutes per formation, some 8, some none.
4. 2 offensive, 2 - 3 defensive, and special teams.