10/12/2012 9:45 AM

One thing that I would love to see implemented for Progressive Leagues is if we would have an automatic calculation of the next season's draft order based on some criteria that we could set. The majority of the leagues that I'm in use the 120 game mark to set next season's draft. If the commish forgets to copy the standings at that point it makes it a bit harder. 

If we could have some options like:
At what game do you set the draft order?
What is the win minimum (if any, and what penalty for failure to reach that minimum?)
Tiebreakers?

This would make it infinitely easier on us that commish multiple leagues. 

10/29/2012 12:09 AM
 I think it'd help a lot if as commish you could search for "duplicate players" or "clones" to speed up the roster approvals
10/29/2012 2:31 AM
Posted by crazyjoe02 on 10/12/2012 9:45:00 AM (view original):

One thing that I would love to see implemented for Progressive Leagues is if we would have an automatic calculation of the next season's draft order based on some criteria that we could set. The majority of the leagues that I'm in use the 120 game mark to set next season's draft. If the commish forgets to copy the standings at that point it makes it a bit harder. 

If we could have some options like:
At what game do you set the draft order?
What is the win minimum (if any, and what penalty for failure to reach that minimum?)
Tiebreakers?

This would make it infinitely easier on us that commish multiple leagues. 

Likewise for leagues that use a formula. Most of the formulas in use are similar with small variations such as including keeper salary or a weighted keeper salary and these options could be easy to implement adjust with check boxes and numerical fields.
10/29/2012 11:36 AM
Posted by chargingryno on 10/29/2012 12:09:00 AM (view original):
 I think it'd help a lot if as commish you could search for "duplicate players" or "clones" to speed up the roster approvals
This would also be fantastic. Or maybe a setting upon creating a league where we can prohibit duplicate players (as you can with stadiums) so that it won't allow a team to be entered if they have a player that is already in the league.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.