Anyone else have an HD nemesis? This one in Crum D2 on the ECC boards has been really fun. Anybody who knows this guy knows what a pompous job jumping jerk he is.
3/11
11:46 AM
therewas47 Oklahoma Panhandle St.
(Heartland)
Always liked Reinsel. Sad to see him leave and a terrible coach like Fredpaull take his place. Not only is he an awful coach (many guys are no big deal), but he's a job jumper (over/under 2 seasons) and he's a jerk ...
3/11
11:46 AM
(Heartland)
...http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=448274 &ThreadID=9695373#l_9695373

3/11
3:23 PM
fredpaull   the coach at Panhandle St can KISS MY DUTCH ***!
3/11
5:50 PM
(Heartland)
Maybe I would if you won something with your own players. Sorry for being honest. Anyways if you want to start a nerd fight I'm down http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hJREGwPF6vQ/SLU6yqk97UI/AAAAAAAAC Po/xwGf-XiCnVk/s1600-h/nerd6.jpg
3/11
5:55 PM
(Heartland)
correct link: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hJREGwPF6vQ/SLU6yqk97UI/AAAAAAAAC Po/xwGf-XiCnVk/s1600-h/nerd6.jpg
3/11
5:56 PM
(Heartland)
well links are sucking but you get the point.
3/11
10:54 PM
fredpaull   the only point I get from the hole at OKPSU is that it is not appropriate to put down other coaches becasue of a difference in coaching phylosophy. His attacks are not warrented. It is pleasure to take the job at a great program at Queens and I give ...
3/11
10:54 PM
fredpaull   ...it up to coach reinsel for building it.
3/11
11:43 PM
z0601 Lincoln
(Heartland)
Not to jump in the middle of this fredpaul, but Coach There has a point. You have bounced around in WIS more that a $2 hooker. You have only stayed in one place long enough to get your own players in the system twice. And each time, the program ...
3/11
z0601 Lincoln
(Heartland)
...had better success when you first arrived then when you left. I remember how much you were bragging about how David Arledge was a total stud at AR Tech. Arledge was in fact a true stud. However you did not find this gem of a player, nor could ...
3/11
z0601 Lincoln
(Heartland)
...you get any further than the first round of the NT in his senior season. You are more than entitled to play this game however you please and I hope you can build on what reinsel left you here at Queens. You can not like how or what Coach There ...
3/11
z0601 Lincoln
(Heartland)
...is pointing out to you, but the facts speak for themselves.
3/12
12:00 AM
fredpaull   I'm now taking sh.t from a coach that won 3 games last season. Somebody really went south with his program in a hurry. I guess I am the most disliked coach in this sim.
3/12
12:06 AM
skinzfan36 W. Florida
(Heartland)
I didn't try to leave dude you are hilarious. And check out my other teams buddy I have 1 at an A+ and another at a A that I have built myself and been at for many seasons. Try staying with a school for awhile and having some of your own success ...
3/12
12:06 AM
skinzfan36 W. Florida
(Heartland)
...before you start talking trash. You would get destroyed if you coached in the Heartland conference!
3/12
12:12 AM
(Heartland)
Philosophy is part of it, but mostly I dislike you because you are a jerk and should have been banned a few seasons back for that stuff you pulled getting Young. Oh and Z has been to two NT championship games with his own players so don't talk crap ...
3/12
(Heartland)
...about him. Look at New York Tech in this conference for an example of what "your philosophy" does to programs. When you wind up in a fight every season the problem might be you and your way of doing things. I just pointed out the obvious ...
3/12
(Heartland)
...and you responded with a stupid aggressive comment instead of making a point and by doing so proved my point. You Sir (or 12 yr old child by the sounds of it) are a jerk.
3/12
12:24 AM
(Heartland)
Also, if being awful is your philosophy you got it down pat.
3/12
1:07 AM
avbrownsfan   I'm all for an active messageboard, but this takes the cake.
3/12
1:24 AM
fredpaull   thanks av. Sorry about the Heartless conf coaches. They don't like the way I moved up the coaches ladder and that's ok but when they called me out that wasn't ok. I have no problem with their coaching phylosophy but they resent mine. That too is ok, ...
3/12
1:24 AM
fredpaull   ...but they got personal. Bunch of worthless as..h.l.s if you ask me.
3/12
1:26 AM
fredpaull   I don't like silent messagboards but I didn't start this crap.
3/12
1:48 AM
(Heartland)
Don't play the 'holier than thou' card fredpaull. You get into crap with coaches constantly. Heck you got in an argument with a conference mate just a couple weeks ago. You just don't like when somebody does it to you and your only viable defense is ...
3/12
(Heartland)
...name calling. Also, don't I remember an argument between Mottnj and you from a couple seasons back when you first went to Ark Tech where you said you'd developed as a coach? If I was your conference mate i'd be ****** that you were about to ...
3/12
(Heartland)
...destroy your second program in the conference. The ECC is great and has the potential to be the best in D2 with a few more coaches, but your worse for a program long term than a sim. Anyways, you've made my late night studying more entertaining, ...
3/12
(Heartland)
...but I gotta sleep. Check in with ya tomorrow.
3/12
1:56 AM
(Heartland)
Apologies for grammar mistakes for those offended by such things.

3/12/2012 1:49 PM

Whahahahahahat

EDIT: That's supposed to be "what" with a bunch of laughing, not a bunch of laughing followed by "hat".

3/12/2012 1:55 PM
" You have bounced around in WIS more that a $2 hooker. "

We have a winner for the best line. 
3/12/2012 1:58 PM

Hmmmm, apparently the Queens AD hit the panic button after my depature to UMass.  Its a good program, has a chance to be a true dynasty, as NYC is THE place to recruit from in D2 with so many D1 players dropping down within 200 miles so you can scout em all for high-high potentials.

3/12/2012 2:02 PM
Accidentally had messages from other conferences turned off here's the rest:
3/11
11:12 AM
therewas47   fredpaull jumps to Queens right before his last program goes to crap.
3/11
3:28 PM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
hey coach there. I like you too. Kiss my ***!
3/11
5:11 PM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
there, with further thought, you are a disrespectful coach to make remarks about someone's coaching ability. You want to call me out again and show how much a t-bird you are go right on. If this was a real life coaching situation I'd knock your ...
3/11
5:11 PM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...teeth out if I ran into you. But, we are playing a game so I guess you can be a sh.. hole if you want. Have a nice season at Goodwell. I'll enjoy the great progarm that the former coach at Queens built.
3/11
10:37 PM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
there, we have different coaching philosophies. I recognize that. What I don't appreciate is your turdy attitude toward me on how I do my business, calling me out, saying I am a bad coach. Your behavior is unacceptable toward a fellow coach. If you ...
3/11
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...have a problem with me do it in a site mail. You are nothing special my friend. And some where in the future I won't forget your actions. Hope you have a real nice winning season. And if you want to keep it up. Hope you gain many friends in ...
3/11
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...disting a fellow coach that didn't do **** to you.
3/11
11:45 PM
z0601   Looks like you struck a nerve there.
3/11
11:51 PM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
coach Z, don't disagree with your comments. My gripe is that you don't dist coaches just because you don't agree with their way of coaching like was done by coach there. He broke coaching etiquette by questioning my phylosphy. I am currently the ...
3/11
11:51 PM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...head coach at the defending National Champions which is one of the top two or three programs in the Divison. That is a fact like it or not.
3/11
11:57 PM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
and coach z0601, I bet you know about those $2 hookers. Getting any?
3/11
11:59 PM
skinzfan36   lol this guy is pointing out that he is the coach at the defending national champions you gotta be kidding me
3/12
12:01 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
I'm now taking sh.t from a coach that won 3 games last season. Somebody really went south with his program in a hurry. I guess I am the most disliked coach in this sim.
3/12
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
skin, win some soon.
3/12
skinzfan36   9 different schools in 25 seasons, what a joke!
3/12
12:03 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
I didn't start this. This heartland conf needs a new name....how about the Heartless conf. Seems eveyone in this league has a problem.
3/12
12:04 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
skin, so. Stay at your school because you couldn't get a A+ job.
3/12
12:14 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
skin, want facts? 13 seasons and one NT appearance. You need to go back to D3 with the beginners. Want to go there? What a joke? You are a joke. All you complainers that I am at an A+ school are jokes. Can't wait to go head to head with some of you ...
3/12
12:14 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...in recruiting. We will see what kind of joke and how crappy my teams become after I leave for a better program. You guys go right ahead and "build" your programs and enjoy.
3/12
12:16 AM
therewas47   Thanks for getting my back guys. It's actually kind of funny because he takes this game way too seriously, but doesn't make any legit points and just makes it obvious why I called him out. He just seems like the most annoying type of person.
3/12
12:16 AM
skinzfan36   tough going when you play in one of the toughest conferences HD has to offer. I'd rather play with the best than take over the best coaches teams every few years and run them into the ground. Have fun with Queens!
3/12
12:19 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
no there. you are the one that takes the game to seriously. I'm not trying to make legit points and you did call me out because you are a turd. Not necessary.
3/12
12:20 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
skin, I would love to get into your conference. But, I'll be at Queens for the time being.
3/12
12:22 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
there, I like the part about banning me. You a facist? If you don't like them, get rid of them. Who the f are you?
3/12
12:26 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
there, your comment "I just pointed out the obvious ..." was not needed. Makes you an .ssh.le.
3/12
12:58 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
there, your comment "Also, if being awful is your philosophy you got it down pat" is just delusional on your part. Why do you bother in this sim if they let "awful" coaches at A+ programs? You really know what you are talking ...
3/12
12:58 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...about don't you. A real genius you are. It really must eat you up inside that a coach that doesn't have the same phylosophy as yours can be at a nice program.

3/12
1:10 AM
avbrownsfan Concordia
(ECC)
Geez, could you guys maybe sitemail him? I don't want our messageboard a war zone.
3/12
1:28 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
I agree, why don't you site mail me.(by the way, I won't respond to personal disrespectful comments.)
3/12
1:31 AM
gopokes24   I have a long running "relationship" with one of fred's alias' in another world. I will not add gas to the fire, I will not add gas to the fire, I will not add gas to the fire...
3/12
1:39 AM
therewas47   Go for it. I find it both funny and annoying. He just doesn't get it. i always wanted a classic bad guy nemesis. Sure, has made this late night studying way more entertaining.
3/12
1:44 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
there, this is the truth....thanks. I agree 100 percent. gopokes, I will be back in D1 sometime in the recent future. Hook'em.
3/12
1:45 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
by the way there, I get it. You have no idea who you have been bantering with. No idea.
3/12
1:49 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
I'm just wondereing coach there. If you were in a real coaching situation and you had a reputation of bouncing from one program to another and an AD at one of the best schools wanted to hire you, make more money, etc. would you turn it down? Like, ...
3/12
1:49 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...you are the coach at Tulsa and Kansas wanted you, would you turn the job down?
3/12
1:53 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
"Don't play the 'holier than thou' card fredpaull. You get into crap with coaches constantly" You wanted this? That's ok with me. Good night and dream about "poaching", eggs that it.
3/12
10:51 AM
ryrun   Reading fred's messages makes me not want to live on this planet anymore... so much stupidity wrapped into attempts at stringing words together. The "recent future" comment takes the cake. Just wow.
3/12
11:21 AM
mottnj   I'm with you pokes. I can only muster up enough energy to debate with the village idiot in one of the worlds I play in. "Recent future". That's gold ryrun! Pure gold I tell ya.
3/12
11:53 AM
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
thanks for the backhanded compliment mott. It's not easy to be the village idiot, especially when you are not a member of the village, and you are minding your own idiotic business and a "punk" coach comes and calls you out. Hope your ...
3/12
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...league is entertained. And ryrun, for you, run. Run Forrest run. Are you serious with such a comment about being on the earth. You can have your cake. Eat Forrest eat." This is my last post so please everyone make their responses and be ...
3/12
fredpaull Queens
(ECC)
...happy. I'm out of here.

3/12/2012 5:17 PM
These set of messages are funny to a degree, but it also proves why I called him out. I guess I will sitemail him tonight and post that here too. Some of his remarks go to far though and i'm wondering if I should contact CS. Is this worthy of that or am I overreacting? His stuff about 'getting some', cursing in every other message, and comment to mottnj about his cognitive abilities go way too far. Also, what's a t-bird never heard that one?
3/12/2012 5:21 PM
.... what a douchenozzle. I'd jack with him in recruiting...
3/12/2012 5:24 PM
Always liked Reinsel. Sad to see him leave and a terrible coach like Fredpaull take his place. Not only is he an awful coach (many guys are no big deal), but he's a job jumper (over/under 2 seasons) and he's a jerk ...

I responded to this negative post.  I didn't start it. I cannot understand why there was in my face the minute I took the Queens job. But I am not one of his lackies.
3/12/2012 10:48 PM (edited)
Posted by coachgunnar on 3/12/2012 10:48:00 PM (view original):

I responded to this negative post.  I didn't start it. I cannot understand why there was in my face the minute I took the Queens job. But I am not one of his lackies.
Is that you Fredpaull? Did you not just read my sitemail to you where I explained everything and showed you why every single one of your points was either offensive or flat out wrong? Did you not just apologize to me and everyone else?
I was going to let this sink to the bottom and let this be behind us and still intend on doing so, but just stop it if you actually want to put it behind us. Otherwise you can keep playing "the role" as you called it in your sitemail. I don't care just pick one or the other. You can't continue to act the way you have and not have me and others criticize you. Anyone who's been involved in one of your feuds knows what i'm talking about. I started the conversation, but with all your previous transgressions (especially the Donald Young stuff) you had it coming for a long time I know i'm not the first one to point all this out. As far as lackies go I left this open to everyone and I'm no forum legend. In fact, you probably have more of a reputation amongst most of hd users than I do. Honestly, don't get on me for attacking you when i've seen you attack numerous coaches and utilize intimidation tactics on brand new guys. 
Come on just stop all this. 
3/12/2012 11:19 PM
Isn't Fredpaull the same guy who told another coach to don't bother battling him, because his A+ prestige is insurmountable, despite recruiting long distance against a coach recruiting within 100 miles? If it and Fredpaull is still reading, let me just tell you that A+ at D2/D3 means less than 15% advantage, while recruiting 100miles vs outside of 360 miles significantly outweighs the A+ v C prestige edge. 
3/12/2012 11:24 PM
there, I didn't know you had started a whole line of conversation about me. Just responding to all my fans. Nothing here for you to get it going again. Without you and some others I'd just be another insignificant coach in the SIM.  It's a two way street with all the others that want to jump on me. I will not take to being kicked while on the ground. With you, I just try to beat you in the conference.  Good shooting. (by the way, you have my respect....I never said the way you coach or your coaching phylosophies are bad)
3/12/2012 11:46 PM (edited)
Posted by fredpaull on 3/12/2012 11:46:00 PM (view original):
there, I didn't know you had started a whole line of conversation about me. Just responding to all my fans. Nothing here for you to get it going again. Without you and some others I'd just be another insignificant coach in the SIM.  It's a two way street with all the others that want to jump on me. I will not take to being kicked while on the ground. With you, I just try to beat you in the conference.  Good shooting. (by the way, you have my respect....I never said the way you coach or your coaching phylosophies are bad)
You did it to yourself, so, that's your problem. If I was in your shoes I wouldn't mind a post about it. It's not like I misquoted anyone. It's not kicking you when your down when I just posted my thoughts and transcripts of it. If you really want me to make you look bad I can post that long email I sent you where I broke down all your points. That I or I can put up here the whole Donald Young thing again which tianyi was referring to or your fight with a conference mate a few weeks ago. I've only been paying attention to you for a couple seasons I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to the list of fights you've been in. Just stop it if you want it to go away. You may not like being kicked as you put yourself down, but I don't like you apologizing and then you coming back where more people are watching and try to take the blame off of yourself.
3/12/2012 11:59 PM
Posted by tianyi7886 on 3/12/2012 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Isn't Fredpaull the same guy who told another coach to don't bother battling him, because his A+ prestige is insurmountable, despite recruiting long distance against a coach recruiting within 100 miles? If it and Fredpaull is still reading, let me just tell you that A+ at D2/D3 means less than 15% advantage, while recruiting 100miles vs outside of 360 miles significantly outweighs the A+ v C prestige edge. 
He also calls out good D1 coaches that recruit d2 players he may want or that he believes he is entitled to. Like they are idiots, but in reality, they are just finding solid prospects.
3/13/2012 12:00 AM
Posted by coachgunnar on 3/12/2012 10:48:00 PM (view original):

For future reference
3/13/2012 12:01 AM
To add to the intrigue, coachgunnar just sent me a site mail. The subject was "Jack" and it said "Don't look behind you during recruiting".

I hadnt looked at this thread yet, and so I sent back an innocent, questioning site mail. Now I realize what it was about.

What a douchenozzle.
3/13/2012 12:08 AM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.