All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Understanding Fatigue
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
3/18/2011 7:39 PM
I've noticed that for the first 20 games or so my hitters get very fatigued.  Is this supposed to be some sort of effect that mimmick real baseball...in that perhaps players are not quite in shape to play everyday early in the season??
3/18/2011 11:22 PM
Ahhh...okay, I didn't read that post all the way to the end. Thanks Contrarian. 
4/17/2011 2:19 PM
Great post thanks!

If I understand correctly, there is no penalty for a guy who played in 12 games in a season appearing in 30 games (as long as you don't go over your IP/162 and IP/G #s).  It is only when you get into the very high numbers of appearances that you start seeing an effect.  Is this right?

4/17/2011 4:29 PM
Posted by id_203 on 4/17/2011 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Great post thanks!

If I understand correctly, there is no penalty for a guy who played in 12 games in a season appearing in 30 games (as long as you don't go over your IP/162 and IP/G #s).  It is only when you get into the very high numbers of appearances that you start seeing an effect.  Is this right?

You are close to correct.  There doesn't seem to be significant penalties for appearances as long as you don't exceed your allocated pitches per game and per 162games.
4/18/2011 12:46 AM
good point, thanks
4/18/2011 9:32 PM
of 3
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Understanding Fatigue

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.