EXCITING ROYALS NEWS RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!!! Topic

It was Ventura who started the beaning last night. Maybe he should quit hitting guys his dumbass self.
4/24/2015 9:08 AM
RACIST!
4/24/2015 9:32 AM
Ventura does need to cool his ****.

Samardzija hitting Cain opening day after a Moose HR started it. Him chirping during the game escalated it to another level. Sale hitting Moose in the face took it to another level. Eaton starting to chirp at Ventura after the groundball escalated it again. And then Samardzija charges into your typical pansy baseball scrum and turns it into a brawl.

Ventura is by no means innocent, but it's not like the Sox are freaking angels.
4/24/2015 9:49 AM
That was off the shoulder, not the face. It seems like they've had issues with half the teams they've played this year.

Pretty sure it was the quick pitch that set off the whole thing with Eaton.
4/24/2015 10:24 AM
Samardzjia deserves a ten game suspension, no doubt. But he wasn't there when Ventura nailed lawrie after giving up a three run bomb, and he wasn't there when Ventura got into it with trout....
4/24/2015 10:25 AM
I'm not defending Ventura's actions. He also needs a suspension in my opinion.

If it bounced off his shoulder before hitting in the face, potato/potato. Herrera is a hot head for throwing behind Lawrie's back. Sale hits a guy upper third and that's ok I guess.

The teams they have issues with are teams they bounced from the playoffs last year. And Chicago, who has Samardzija who they bounced, and was the spot they clinched a playoff spot and celebrated. I believe there is some carryover that is not just one way.
4/24/2015 11:07 AM (edited)
What exactly was the issue against the Angels?
4/24/2015 11:21 AM
Not sure, the Royals did get hit 6 times that series.
4/24/2015 11:32 AM
So you believe sale aimed at moustakas' head? Get real. I was watching at that point, sale had a look on his face when he let that ball go that he knew he made a mistake. Similar with Ventura last night. He wasn't trying to restart stuff with the sox by nailing abreu.

So you think all of the hbp directed at kc are on purpose, same with Lawrie's slide? A dude who was with Toronto last year.
4/24/2015 11:38 AM
Yeah, Trout tried to hit Ventura on purpose with that line drive up the middle because he was ****** about getting bounced out of the playoffs last season.
4/24/2015 12:11 PM
And by the way, Ventura buzzed the tower during that Trout at bat. 96 MPH up near the head.
4/24/2015 12:12 PM
Posted by masterdebate on 4/24/2015 11:38:00 AM (view original):
So you believe sale aimed at moustakas' head? Get real. I was watching at that point, sale had a look on his face when he let that ball go that he knew he made a mistake. Similar with Ventura last night. He wasn't trying to restart stuff with the sox by nailing abreu.

So you think all of the hbp directed at kc are on purpose, same with Lawrie's slide? A dude who was with Toronto last year.
Also, who hit who first?
4/24/2015 12:12 PM
Who? I don't know. Third base!
4/24/2015 12:24 PM
Royals in 1st
4/24/2015 9:59 PM
Ventura suspended for seven games, volquez, sale, samardzjia for five, Cain and Herrera for two each. Flowers fined.

It's gonna get awful hard to stay in first if you keep getting suspensions.
4/25/2015 1:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...24|25|26|27|28...33 Next ▸
EXCITING ROYALS NEWS RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.