NOTHING’S OVER! Topic

As many of you know, I enjoy going berserk when things don't go the way of arvid in this highly competitive world we inhabit here. I have a team that is struggling mightily! I cannot figure out why it stinks. I used base principles(good defense 2b,ss,cf,best pitching available) when drafting. Plus there was a blacklist, so I assumed that would give me a leg up right there. Unfortunately, my pitching has gotten blistered and has led me to punch multiple holes in my wall. That depressed me. I utterly destroyed the wall next to my computer(on the plus side, my calcified mounds of pain still pack a wallop. That wall got busted up). Then I became sullen and somber. Had I just wasted $12.95? Am I losing my touch? Since my summer sabbatical had the game changed to the point that now I am the one playing chess with checkers? Then I started thinking about a very influential man if my life, John J. Rambo. Could you imagine a one man human killing machine wallowing in his sorrow for any longer than a night on a damp and rocky mountain-top? Can you imagine John J. Rambo buckling to the pressure of other owners passing you by and beating down on you like they were a collective Brian Dennehy?

Can you imagine someone stealing my mojo like David Caruso and Art Gault tried to steal John J's pride AND his knife? Pondering this I felt a growing rumbling in the core of my being. My ears started to perk like a cocker-spaniel, my eyes widened juust a bit and my lips became suddenly pursed. "NOTHING'S OVER!" was then bellowed out of my mouth and a rejuvenated sense of pride and motivation fueled by shame and anger came over me. arvid is back, and he's taking no prisoners...

11/3/2009 12:04 PM
Alright!!! This is the kind of emotion we need on this site! More power to you Mr. Josef!
11/3/2009 12:08 PM
Wow....I need to see this team )
11/3/2009 1:56 PM
35/64 SV/SVO
11/3/2009 3:25 PM
lol arvid...I've had my fair share of teams like that. No holes in the wall, but that may have been different had I not been married. Good stuff. You should write as a profession.
11/3/2009 8:57 PM
Don't give up Rambo! ... Anybody can have a bad season! ...
11/3/2009 9:19 PM
Do you find the pictures first and then write the story off that, or does the story come first and then you search for pictures to fit......?
11/3/2009 10:42 PM
This is no story.
11/3/2009 11:19 PM
reccomend punching bag and pakalolo

works for me
11/4/2009 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Dodgerhatr on 11/04/2009
reccomend punching bag and pakalolo

works for me

11/4/2009 12:31 AM
NOTHING’S OVER! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.