$10 WIS GC Fantasy Football Topic

Public signups are open for the 8th annual $10 WIS GC Fantasy Football league. It will once again be run on Yahoo with up to 12 teams and head-to-head scoring. Roster slots are QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN. Entry fee is a $10 Whatifsports gift certificate (details on how to send it in below). Rewards are $90 for 1st place, $20 for 2nd, and $10 to the team with the most points in regular season. Live draft is Tuesday, August 20 at 8:00 PM CDT. This is subject to change if enough owners cannot make it., but assume it won't.  

Gift certificate instructions: go here, select to send to a WIS user, and send it to Admin with the message "danmam fantasy football 2013" (make sure to spell my username correctly). When you've done this shoot me a sitemail with your email address and I'll email you an invite.

Interested (bold = joined, italics = confirmed paid by Sitestaff):
1. danmam
2. vikesrule69 
3. Got_Worms
4. dennisbs72
5. hineiii
6. drichar138
7. goodtymes31
8. garmansouth
9. patsrule755
10. doubleot

10/6/2013 1:49 PM (edited)
$10 WIS GC Fantasy Football Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.